A cookieis a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookiesusually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookieis to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookiesthe services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you wish to consult more information about what cookiesare, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way spamis combated.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookiesto be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookiesso that you can click on buttons such as Likeor Share.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this cookiepolicy may have.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookiesand from this place you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookiesby the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookiesso that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookieson servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law. such effect. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard at this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we attach this other link.