1. GENERAL INFORMATION
This text contains the legal notice (hereinafter, the “Legal Notice”) that has been prepared in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, with the purpose of regulating access and use of this website https://www.gerrysttropez.com/ (hereinafter, the “Web”).
2. IDENTIFICATION DATA
The identification and contact data of the owner and person in charge of the Web are those that appear below:
Registry data: Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona
Address: Carrer de Mèxic, 9 (08205) Sabadell, Barcelona
Phone: 937 12 05 55
3. ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEB
The access and use of the Web is subject to and, consequently, will be governed by all the provisions of this Legal Notice, without prejudice to the particular conditions that are applicable to specific services included in it.
The mere access and use of the Web attributes the condition of user (hereinafter, the “User” in the singular, and the “Users” in the plural) of the Web and implies the full and unreserved acceptance by the User of the full content of the Legal Notice in the version published on the Web at the time of said access.
We reserve the right to modify and update the information contained on the Web, as well as in this Legal Notice, at any time and without the need for prior notice, being the responsibility of the User to review them at the time of each access and/or use, since that, the use of the services will mean your acceptance of the version of the Legal Notice that is in force at the time of use or contracting.
5. OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
5.1. Accuracy of information
The User declares and undertakes that all the information provided by him in the course of using the Web is true, true, complete, precise and that he is authorized to disclose it.
5.2. Legal compliance
The User undertakes to use the Website in accordance with current legislation, with the provisions of the Legal Notice, as well as with morality, good faith and public order.
The User undertakes to refrain from using the Web for illicit purposes, contrary to what is established in the Legal Notice, or in a way that is harmful to the rights and interests of the Owner of the Web or third parties.
The Owner of the Website reserves the right to suspend, interrupt, deny or withdraw access and/or use of its Website, at any time and without prior notice, to any User who fails to comply with this Legal Notice.
5.3. User Responsibility
The User must use the Website and its contents under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
The User will be liable for damages of any nature that the Owner of the Website may suffer as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the User’s breach of the Legal Notice.
6. PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the contents of the Web (including, without limitation, databases, trademarks, logos, trade names, images, drawings, graphics, text files, audio, video and software) are the property of the Owner of the Web or the Owner of the Web has been duly authorized for its use, and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
7. CONTENT OF OTHER WEBSITES
The Website may make available to Users links to other websites managed by third parties, through technical devices such as, among others, hypertext links, banners, buttons, directories and any other search tool that allows the User to access websites other than the Web or third-party websites (hereinafter, “Links”). The use of Links does not imply that there is dependence on the Owner of the Web, unless expressly stated otherwise, nor does it imply the acceptance, endorsement or recommendation by the Owner of the Web of the contents or services offered by them, nor guarantee any to the user. Therefore, the User must assess under their responsibility the navigation to other websites through said Links, leaving the Owner of the Website exempt from any responsibility in relation to the information, data, files, products, services and any kind of existing material on the pages accessed through the Links.
Likewise, all those Links between any website and the Website do not imply, by their mere existence, any legal relationship between the Website and the website that incorporates said Links, nor does it imply the knowledge and acceptance by the Owner of the Website. of its existence and content.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by current legislation, the Owner of the Website is exempt from any liability arising, including but not limited to:
- Of any error, deletion, delay or anomaly that may occur in the transmission and operation of the Web, arising from force majeure or fortuitous causes (whether internet problems, computer errors, telephone breakdowns, hackers, etc.) , or that would have been caused by bad faith of the User.
- The inappropriate use that Users may make of the Website or the linked websites, and that result in an infringement of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, or in other civil or criminal offenses.
- Of the claims of third parties that derive from the improper use by the User of the Web.
- Of the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether they may maintain any contractual relationship with the Owner of the Web.
- The access and use of the Web to unsuitable content, as well as the sending of data, by minors, without the consent of parents or guardians, when the Law so requires, being the responsibility of the parents or guardians exercise adequate control so that the minors in their care avoid access and use of unsuitable content.
- Of the errors or omissions, or outdated content published on the Web.
- Of the uncertain, imprecise, incorrect or incomplete data provided by the User that prevent the transmission of the contracted products or services and/or contact with the User.
9. NULLITY AND INEFFECTIVENESS
If any clause of this Legal Notice is declared, totally or partially, null or ineffective, such nullity or ineffectiveness will only affect said provision or part of it that is null or ineffective, subsisting in everything else, the rest of the clauses and having such provision or the part of it that is affected by not being placed, unless, because it is essential to this Legal Notice, it would have to affect them in an integral way.
10. APPLICABLE LAW
This Legal Notice, as well as all those relationships that may arise between the User and the Owner of the Website due to access and use of the Website, will be interpreted and governed in accordance with Spanish Law.